Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Causes & Characters!

Become A Character In Vengeance!
AND raise money for a good cause!


Ever wonder what it would be like to live in an apocalyptic world? Would you survive monstrous demons roaming the earth? Would you be a hero and save a member of Abby's group? Or would a ravenous spider eat you for breakfast?

Now is your chance to live out that fantasy!

One lucky winner will get a character named after them in Vengeance, Book 3 of my Agents of Evil series. (Due out Spring 2014) 
Totally awesome, right?!

I know you're probably asking yourself, "How do I make this happen?"
Or maybe you're yelling it out, "Megan! Stop stalling and tell me how this all works!"

Don't worry my darlings; it's EASY!


I'm teaming up with No Harm Done. NHD is a project that raises funds to support non-profits that help victims of domestic abuse. 

Sounds like a worthy cause, right? I sure think so.
So, all you need to do is hop on over to their site, and bid in the comments. Like I said, totally easy! 
The post will be open to new bids through 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, July 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment